For the first paper, you have to tell a story about having to learn something. A Literacy Narrative tells a story about something you have learned.
We have written two introductions to possible literacy narratives. Your homework is to expand either of the two introductions into a rough draft of a literacy narrative.
The specifics for the literacy narrative.
- 1,000 words
- Tells a story about a literacy or a sponsor of literacy
- MLA Format
- Use Goodman article (p. 7) as a model if you need help with structure.
- Page 15 Structure
- Rough Draft Due Tuesday January 24, 2017
- Bring a hard copy to class
- Also a digital copy. Either flash drive or email it to yourself.
Here is a sample literacy narrative from last semester that you can use as a model as well. The BFG and A Little Me