Updated the syllabus with a pdf version that looks nice. Check it out under the 1A Syllabus page.
The grading rubric for the Narrative will use six criteria for scoring. 0 to 3 scale.
|Use of Literacy|
|Narrative structure/ Organization|
|Use of Dialogue|
|Use of Images|
|Grammar/Spelling/ Word Count|
Read and comment on at least two other Literacy Narratives. Read and respond as a reader/peer. Be helpful and don’t be mean.
Reflect on your own literacy narrative. Answer these questions.
- What did you do well? Explain.
- What did you struggle with? Explain.
- What grade do you think you deserve and why? Justify your answer.
Only answer question three when you are ready for grading. Once I see your comment with the answer to question three, I will grade your work. You have until class time Tuesday to revise and post your reflection.
- Revise and post final draft. You should have a complete draft posted by today to get credit. You have until Tuesday to finish revising.
- Post reflection as a comment to your own literacy narrative.
- Read Chapter 19
- Read Wilcox p. 39
We are moving on to reports. Have a good weekend everyone.