Due Today Report Final Draft
Revising You Own Work
Revise to see the big picture
- Does the project meet the assignment?
- Does the project reach its tended audience?
- Does the project do justice to its subject?
Edit to make the paper flow
- Is it well organized? Can it be improved?
- Do you transition from point to point regularly?
- Is the paper readable? Does it make sense?
Edit to get the details right
- Is the format correct right down to the details?
- Are the grammar and mechanics right?
- Is everything spelled correctly?
- Did you read it out loud to yourself?
- Does it represent the appropriate genre?
Think about on the report-writing process and write a short note about what you learned on from the process.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your project?
- What do you like about the report?
- Where did you struggle?
- What grade did you earn and why?
- Begin reading The Book of Unknown Americans 1-47 JOURNAL
- Read Chp. 7, Literary Analysis