Due Today: Final Draft of Report
We will post the reports to the class blog. I added a plugin so you can embed many different file types. Click Add Document next to the Add Media button. Upload and select the file to insert. Preview to see how it will display.
[embeddoc url=”https://1afall16.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/thanatopsis2012-1-1.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
Revising You Own Work
Revise to see the big picture
- Does the project meet the assignment?
- Does the project reach its tended audience?
- Does the project do justice to its subject?
Edit to make the paper flow
- Is it well organized? Can it be improved?
- Do you transition from point to point regularly?
- Is the paper readable? Does it make sense?
Edit to get the details right
- Is the format correct right down to the details?
- Are the grammar and mechanics right?
- Is everything spelled correctly?
- Did you read it out loud to yourself?
- Does it represent the appropriate genre?
Think about on the report-writing process and write a short note about what you learned on from the process.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your project?
- What do you like about the report?
- Where did you struggle?
- What grade would you assign your report? Why?
- Read Chapter 7, Literary Analysis
- Read Eleanor & Park [p. 1-68]
- Read Chapter 19 and 20